- Concrete segments lining design and analysis: concrete lining ( IN SITU ) and concrete segments
- Shaft design and analysis: floating,slurry walls, prefabricated segment concrete.
- Geotechnical instrumentation for tunnels: Project design, monitoring, analysis and processing.
- Design of special concrete mixes for tunnels: primary and definitive linings.
- Cost-benefit analysis
- Control of tunnel projects and underground Works.
- Numerical modeling in applied geotechnics: use of finite element and finite differences.
- Technical pre-feasibility studies: identification and risk assessment.
- Advice on the selection of tunneling equipment
- Planning, development and elaboration of basic engineering.
- Planning development and elaboration of executive projects.
- Analysis and tunnel and underground work risk assessment.
- Selection, evaluation and design of construction procedures to build tunnels and underground Works.
- Shafts and Access Wells : structural geotechnical analysis design.
- Tunnels: structural geotechnical analysis and design
- Blasting for excavation.
- Instrumentation of tunnels and shafts: supply,design,monitoring,processing and analysis.
- Design of complementary structures for the construction of shafts and tunnels.
- Soil mechanics studies
- Analysis and design of Deep and superficial foundations
- Slope stability
- Design of maritime Works
- Numerical modeling
- Geographic system information ( SIG)
- Applied geology to civil engineering ( bank selection material)
- Prefeasibility technic studies ( basic engineering)